Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mini fashion show!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Kaya, Susie and Kirsten wanted to pose with new outfits they got and a couple handmade things too. Felicity would've joined in but she she decided not to because she still has a scene to film where she has to wear the outfit she's wearing currently for a stop-frame doll movie I'm making on my camcorder! So she said that she'll pose another time with a new outfit. The new pictures start at #17-enjoy! (and if anyone wants to know about my movie, either post here or pm me.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...8128368&idx=17

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute--and don't forget to post your movie when it's done! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Some nice fashions!I especially liked the bikini that you made of the book cover---clever idea. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Looking forward to your Felicity movie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute outfits! I'm also in the process of making a stop frame movie! (it's also about Felicity!) Looking forward to seeing yours! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute outfits! Your dolls look adorable! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I actually have two movies that I'm making. A small one with Lissie and a big one with all 4 of my girls, my mom's girl and two of my CPKs. I can post the small one but not the big one because that will hopefully be at least 20 minutes though I would love it to be somewhere between 40 and 60+ minute and it's a movie about the girls camping out in Lissie's backyard for a weekend- already have 7 minutes filmed! It's a lot of hard work, but it's well worth it!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the bikini you made, and the black skirt is nice too. Thanks for sharing!

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! I likemaking clothes for my girls even if I'm not very good at it and takes a few days or a couple weeks. I haven't bought any patterns yet but I want to so I can make more things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •